Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sight Word / Word Work Worksheets

I've been busy gal this evening creating a bunch of sight word worksheets to give my Kindergarten students during Daily 5 word work.

I made a simple template. In the top corner there is a heart that has our sight word that we'll "know by heart." Then there is tracing, writing in letter boxes, and then a cut and paste/unscramble the word section.

These sight words match the Houghton Mifflin Kindergarten list. I added in one or two extra words that I want them to learn. Feel free to share this with anyone who is interested. I'm only posting a few on my blog but you can head to Scribd to download them all for free. There are about 20 posted on my site; and while you're there follow me on Scribd. All my documents are free because I believe that teachers should help teachers.

TheWS
seeWS
goWS



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I teach first grade but use HM too! These will be great for review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I am excited to see how they work with the Kinders this year. It's been a while since I've taught K, so a bit of practice should be good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here