Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Months of Gifts

video
Looking for the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one? I'm going to give my husband 12 months of pre-paid "dates." I'll be attaching these cute tags to gift cards for the various locations. The tags can be printed here! I used preview, took a screen shot of them and added them as an "image" to a word document. Then I typed in text boxes to add the month/words. The fonts are Smiley Moster for the months and Milk & Cereal for the words.
jan-junejuly-dec

3 comments:

  1. I've seen pre-paid dates on Pinterst. Your tags are sooooo cute! And thanks for telling us how to type on top of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just made a resolution to give my husband and kids a little treat each month this year - these are perfect!!
    TheResource(ful)Room!
    amylynnmarshall@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect gift. I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing this nice info.
    custom gift cards
    Scratch Cards

    Hank Hendricks has been a student at the University of New Hampshire- Whittmore School of Business and Economics. He has worked and got experiences in the following fields:
    Hank Hendricks

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here