Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Teacher Blog

I wanted to spread the word that one of my friends (Nicole - this is your shout out!!) who is also a great teacher at my school has created a new "teacher blog." Nicole is one of my best blog supporters - she always comments on my blog when not many people have time to - it is great getting her feedback and support. Nicole is very creative, dedicated to the kids, and always is willing to share her awesome ideas. I don't know how she juggles being a mommy, wife, and teacher! Somehow, she finds the time to blog about what's going on in her 3rd grade classroom. Stop by and join her blog and you won't regret it. It's bound to be full of ideas & freebies! Here is the link: http://teaching-with-style.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower, glad to have stumbled across your blog :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Laura!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award! Check out my blog!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here