Sunday, June 3, 2012

End of Year Countdown

So, there are 9 more days of school for kids! I'm super excited about finishing the year with a bang! I was browsing pinterest and found this cool idea to hang balloons from the ceiling with fun activities inside them. Check out Jackie's blog with more details here.  So I downloaded the fuzzy splat pages freebies from Graphics From the Pond  - I found them for free on TPT and made these little tags to roll up and slide inside of inflated balloons. As we count down to the end of kindergarten, each day we'll pop a balloon and revel our special surprise. Click here for my freebie!  What are you doing to celebrate the end of the year?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! The kids are loving the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute *freebie*! Thank you so much!

    We had some "popping" fun at the end of the year. I would love for you to come and check it out! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! I just followed you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here