Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Monthly Writing Journals Freebie

REVISED:(added Sept/Oct. journals in this download)

As the year winds to a close, I am starting to prep for next year. One thing I'm sure to need is monthly journals. I choose to do a writer's workshop model for writing where kids write independently after a mini-lesson, and then I pop around from kid to kid to conference with them. I've been lucky this year to have an aide in the room to help with conferencing. I'm posting my set of journal covers here as free instant downloads. I know somewhere on my other computer I have September/October covers, but I don't have them in this set. I'll update this post once I find them. I lumped May/June as one (Spring) because - well that is what worked for me.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just foud your blog! thanks for the freebies! I am now a follower.

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here