Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Donor's Choose Project

I thought I'd share my latest Donor's Choose project, Apples for the Children, here just in case anybody wants to donate to a good cause. I saw Jessica Sanford's great idea for an iPod nano listening center and I had to follow suit! Basically you load audio books from cds onto iTunes, and then download the stories onto nanos. Then students can scroll through the nano to hear the story of their choosing and engage with a book. 


I wrote up a grant request for 6 iPod nanos and I really hope the grant gets funded. If you want to know how it works, I'll direct you to Jessica's blog because she did a great job of explaining it. I already have the same set of audio books and a large Clifford collection of books on cd. I hope my students will be blessed with this present this year!


Happy Summer friends!


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here