Monday, July 30, 2012

Kindergarten Newsletter

Back To School

It's almost that time...time to start thinking about back to school. If you're anything like me - you're crawling out of bed as late as possible (with having a 2 year old that might mean you get to sleep in until 7:30) and postponing shower-time because you keep finding things on Pinterest that you have to pin for later. I decided to dig my newsletter out of the archives and have it ready for sprucing up. 

I've included a snapshot of the newsletter that I send home to my families on the first day of school. There are 4 pages total that you can download and edit in PowerPoint. To print them, just make your changes and save it as a PDF instead of a PowerPoint. Then you can print it.

The fonts I used in this are newsletter are from Hello Literacy (Jen Jones) called Hello Basic. In the past I used DJ Doodlers and Doodle Tipsy. You will have to install the fonts before opening powerpoint to get them to work. Sometimes you have to restart your whole computer so the new font menu will load. These fonts can be found for free here.

Click here for the Kindergarten News freebie.






3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing this template. I am a room parent at a school in Houston and I like the simplicity of yours with enough room on multiple pages to fill in with all our info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your newsletter but unable to open it. It says error whenever I try. Could you tell me the font you used, I love it!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meridith - I moved it to google docs. It should work. Also fyi you are a no-reply blogger so that when I try to reply to you via email your settings have it anonymous so I can't email you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here