Saturday, July 7, 2012

Printable Class Jobs Polka Dots


I created these job cards (by making template on powerpoint) for my sister who teachers 3rd grade. She wanted something more grown up than the kind with clipart. If you like the polka dot job cards, grab the instant download freebie HERE. This is a power point document so you just add the text box over the white area, type, change the font and size to what you like. Then print it. :) You'll need to make sure you have the DJ Doodlers font installed, otherwise the font won't show up right. If you don't have that font you can grab it for free here. Open the download using PowerPoint, and click in the text box to edit the job titles that you want. To resize them, you can easily drag and stretch the corners of the jobs to make them the size you want. 

On a side note, I just organized my blog and tagged a bunch of my posts that involve freebies. If you are interested in checking out some of my goodies, look at my Freebie section on the left of my blog. 

Also, see you in Vegas at the I Teach K! conference! I'm sure I'll be inspired and have more to blog about after I come back home!here.

5 comments:

  1. Just found your super cute blog! Thanks for sharing your job cards! I'm your newest follower. Hope you stop by my blog and add your link to my blogs I'm lovin page.
    Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Laura! These are great - I LOVE the DJ Doodlers font!
    ✿Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the link doesn't work, try this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70146541/Laura%27s%20Stuff/PolkaDotLabels.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get either link to work :( Are you able to email the editable page to me? I would love to use it for my birthday board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that - my dropbox was getting full so I moved the file to google drive. It should work now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here