Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2D & 3D Shape Table Signs

Grab your shape sign freebie here!

I created these colored table signs for my kindergarten tables. The shapes match the kindergarten common core standard for geometry (to identify 2D and 3D shapes). I plan on making tissue paper pom poms like Nicole from Teaching With Style suggests. I will print 2 copies and mount them on matching paper so they are double sided. Then hang the shape label under the pom. I have always used shapes to label my tables, but adding the pom will add a cute, colorful touch to liven up the classroom. For directions on how to make the pom poms click the picture below for a great tutorial. 

3 comments:

  1. love your page its so cute...im your newest follower...drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know You definitely put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Signs NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2D and 3D both signs are running now days. But 3D Signs working by the Signs company NYC are too good. I also have always used 3D shapes signs to label my tables,.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here