Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lesson Plan Cover Freebie

Click HERE to grab this freebie.

I made these lesson planning book covers to match my new binders. I use one binder for weekly lesson plans and one for guided reading. I made them in powerpoint using the font Pea Hollee from Kevin and Amanda. I designed the chevron print myself. Feel free to edit the background to whatever color you like. To do that in powerpoint go to Format>Slide background>Solid>choose your color. In powerpoint you can edit the text. When it's time to print just "save as" a .pdf file and print. 


The inside (white frame) is courtesy of Michelle @  http://the3amteacher.blogspot.com/ 
She has many other great freebie frames that you can use in personal products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here