Saturday, October 27, 2012

2D and 3D Shape Game


My class is working on naming 2D and 3D shapes. I created this game to help. Part of my math time is "math workplaces" or math centers. I will attach the two game boards together with tape and laminate them. Then students will play the game by spinning the spinner. I think this will be a fun addition to the math stations in place. I hope you can use this game in your class too! Feel free to share.

Special thanks go to Kristen for the cute clipart: Love2Teach

Here are 2 links to try for this download:

#1 is from Dropbox...Click here.  

#2 is from Google Docs Click here.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Miss T! I just noticed in google docs it made a weird line on the cylinder's heads. I wonder if it looks bad or if I should load it differently through dropbox? Maybe I'll add another link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! This will be great for my kinders!

    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here