Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Place Value Matching Game Freebie!

What are you teaching lately? I'm gearing up to teach place value to my little kinders. I created a simple matching game to work on this skill.

It focuses on numbers 11-20 - students match the base 10 card to the numeral.

For simple prep print the pages on cardstock and cut apart. My plan is to print 3 sets on different colors of cardstock so that "sets" are on matching paper. Store them in durable baggies. Then my kids will play this game either individually or with a partner.

This could easily be added to math centers, or in my case, to supplement the workplaces in my Bridges in Mathematics program.

Grab this FREEBIE here!



To grab your free fonts like the one on the hearts head to: Rowdy in Room 300!
To grab free graphics like you see in the game head to: My Free Graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here