Monday, January 21, 2013

Place Value Freebie

I created this place value set of worksheets for my kindergarten classroom. I hope you can find a use for it in your kindergarten class as well. The common core standard K.NBT is for students to work with numbers 11-19 to gain foundations for place value. This can be tricky for kids who are just learning to count one to one objects. I suggest practicing this with real objects like unifix cubes and doing a lot of hands on modeling before giving students these practice sheets. 

Click HERE to grab this freebie!
For MORE practice pages like these - check out my $3 bundle of Place Value Fun in my TPT store. It has many other options for practicing place value and is full of printable practice pages. 








The cute frames used in these freebies are free from Krista Wallden.

4 comments:

  1. This was just what I needed! We are beginning base tens this week for place value. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the place value freebie. I love it when I find a new (new to me!) and exciting blog.
    Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here