Sunday, February 24, 2013

Animal Reports for Older Kids


Today I created a custom Animal Report for my sister who teaches 3rd grade. This product is meant to be printed on 11x17 paper. She is teaching her students how to write an animal report with multiple paragraphs. This is the pre-writing sheet that has directions and room to take notes for each area. I know that most of you reading this work with younger students, but I thought I'd share it here just in case it is something you can use in your class. I am thinking about making a primary version of it for our animal reports later in the year. We'll be working toward 3-5 sentences rather than paragraphs...lol!

Much love! 




7 comments:

  1. Those look great! And your blog is spiffy looking :)

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I am unable to download the freebie. A blank Dropbox page appears everytime I click on the link. Could you please look into the matter.

    thanks and take care.
    Roxanne
    foxysexyroxy10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. This is such a generous freebie. The structured approach will make it so easy to use. Can't wait to get started with my homeschooler. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this but when I try to download it a get an empty dropbox. Is there another way I can get this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling me. I don't know why dropbox is acting funny. It's for free on TPT too: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animal-Writing-Report-Outline - I fixed the link again. Let me know if you still can't get it and I'll email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the template! Its awesome.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here