Sunday, March 31, 2013

CVC Clipart Ready to Go

Wow! Spring break is coming to an end. As sad as that is for me (I really enjoyed spending lots of time with my toddler), I am happy to say that I accomplished a lot of my personal goals. The first thing is that I started my TPT business and I'm making great strides building my store up with lots of teacher-ready products. My newest creations were really fun for me. I created over 100 new pieces of clip art - drawing CVC doodles on an ipad. Here's a little cat I drew up for the CVC short a set. As a kindergarten teacher I know my short vowels well, so my clipart really is for CVC words. 
 
If you like this picture, you can hop over to my store and see if you want to grab it for yourself. It's perfect for designing worksheets, helping your littles sound out CVC words, and much more!




2 comments:

  1. Laura, wow! I feel so lucky to have found your blog. I also teach kindergarten in a high-poverty school and almost my entire class is ESOL. Since I taught pre-k last year, I'm fortunate that about twelve of my children can speak in full, complete sentences, but their primary language is Spanish. My reading series is also Houghton Mifflin, and I'm constantly making new papers with word banks, pictures, sentence starters, etc. My sighted assistant tells me, by the way, that the design of your blog is very pretty! I would simply love it if you could stop by my blog and tell me what GLAD stands for. I just took some ELL classes (one about the SIOP model), but I've never heard of GLAD.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are a great artist - so excited that you are making clipart now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here