Monday, May 6, 2013

Time for a Sale!!

Stop by my TPT store to stock up on your favorite items. My whole store is on sale starting May 7th and 8th! :) 
Use code TAD13 for an extra discount!


Check out my newest math product: Sparkling Subtraction
It is a set of 2 colorful subtraction games, plus 5 bonus black and white subtraction worksheets. 



It's Spring and Plant Time!
Check out my interactive plant unit featuring the Sunflower Life Cycle and Parts.

I have also bundled some Sight Word Emergent Readers too! This is a bargain because my bundle is regularly 20% off, and you get to take an additional 28% off for the next 2 days only!
It has also been updated to include 13 books not just 10. I will continue to add to this bundle over time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here