Saturday, June 29, 2013

Kinderland Sale & a Freebie!


As the month comes to an end I am starting to get into the groove of being on summer vacation. I have taken some family trips to the beach, local library events, and my biggest achievement is potty training my child. I am so proud of him.

While I've been staying home with my little one I've started drawing many new pieces of clipart and I have been revising some of my first clipart sets. I've been using Adobe Illustrator for my new clipart sets and I LOVE how clear they turn out. Here's a peek at my newest sets. 

All of these words are CVC short a vowel words. I'm selling this set of 46 clips (23 in color, 23 in black and white) for $4. It will be on sale for 20% off June 30th.  I have a smaller set of short e clipart (8 color images, 8 black and white).
 



I have a smaller set of short e clipart (8 color images, 8 black and white).

  



I redrew my sunflower clipart set too. Here is a peek at it. 

My doodling has also taken me to drawing colorful frames. You can check these out too!
The solid and polka dot frames are bundled together!

Doodle frames!





Scallop Frames


Grab this lime green frame freebie here!

Check out my Kinderland friends who have their stores on sale too! 

document.write('
(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com
');


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here