Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oregon Blogger Meet Up

I can't wait to meet up with some awesome girlies. The introvert in me is dying and is a bundle of nerves, but since I already know half of the girls going I keep telling myself it's all good! :)

Oh, and this is my last week of school. I'm ready to be done - so I can have more time to spend with my  own little guy. I do love this class and will miss them terribly. They were so smart, caring, and fun to teach. What's in store? My principal is getting his head shaved - hahaha...that's going to be awesome! Our school did great with our fundraiser (met the goal) and this is the reward! We have a kindergarten graduation to set up/attend on Tuesday, field day, and then packing up my room.

This leaves me wondering - all of you KG teachers - how do you sanitize your toys, unifix cubes, etc. I'm thinking of throwing everything into a big bleach-bath in a rubbermaid - but is there an easier way?


2 comments:

Leave Your Thoughts Here