Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Appreciation Tags

If it's confession time...I must admit. I'm a pin-aholic! I can't stop looking at Pinterest pins. Like whenever I need to see a cute idea I login. I might need an intervention.

Well, tonight my mom called me on her way home from work (using her bluetooth of course) and her boss gave her a big chore to do. She needed my techie help.  Kind of on a whim they're going to surprise their staff at the big office with some small tokens of gratitude. I love little random acts of kindness so of course I offered to help. Inside this corner of the company office they have about 30 people who they want to thank. Now my mom can't do anything just normal - she has to make it CUTE. I think I got that gene too. I like to make stuff cute. 

So... after surfing for pins I came up with these ideas. Many thanks to the pioneers who pinned their wonderful things and gave me so much inspiration.

Here are a few of my favorite pins:

LISA STORMS made these super cute tumblers with darling tags! 
I think I have a new blog to stalk! Talk about cute stuff!

The HAPPY HOME FAIRY made these darling sanitizer labels. 
If you haven't visited her blog you MUST go check it out! Run...I mean click and go see! It's awesome!




So you get the idea - you buy some mini-presents, print out a cute colorful tags (I emailed mine to Office Max and they print in color for about 50 cents a page. Then,  hole punch the tags and tie them on with some sort of ribbon or twine. Here are the tags I made for my mom's co-workers. 

to download my tags
These will be tied so they dangle around a can of Rockstar Energy Drink.
These go on a starburst.
Attach these to Mounds candy bars.
These go on top of a box of Hot Tamale candy

These go with a pack of EXTRA gum



Put these with a roll of lifesavers.





These go with a pack of 100 grand candy bars or individual bars


These go with some Mt. Dew soda pop.
**NOTE** This is a very similar tag to one I found on pinterest. I can't find the originator of it- so if it's you or you know who made it- please let me know so I can give them credit and a link to their blog. Thanks!





1 comment:

  1. Super cute and helpful! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am now your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here