Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Editable Class Newsletter Template

I made a class newsletter template this week. For some reason it's so hard for me to shut off my "school" brain and just relax. Sometimes I feel guilty that I keep doing things for school over the summer. I know some teachers are able to just kick back and relax, but for me I feel like it's my little bit of time to catch up on all of those school projects that I want to do. To grab this blank template just head over to my TPT store and download it for free - if you like it please leave me some great feedback - and if you don't like it - feel free to move along - hahaha. You will need to have PowerPoint to type your text in the boxes. For example you might type something like this. You can use any of the fonts on your computer. I  used Hello Literacy fonts by Jen Jones in this sample. The title is called Hello Honeycrisp and the words are Hello Ellie. I have purchased her commercial fonts, but there are many super cute ones for free at her TPT store. The rectangular frames are in my TPT store and the circle heart frame is from the fabulous Graphics from the Pond. She has excellent clipart - and some great freebies too!


6 comments:

  1. I have a hard time turning my brain off too. It drives my husband crazy. He doesn't understand that I'm always thinking about something to do with school. Love these frames. I'm going to have to check them out.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I LOVE that this is editable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you so much for sharing from a brand new teacher who is not so crafty and savy with the computer....yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 years later this first year teacher really appreciates this! It's 6pm and I am still at school :) I'm lucky I found your template!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! What a huge time saver this is for me. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here