Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Printable Calendar Freebie 2013-2014

I'm working on getting my things printed for back to school. One of the things I just finished working on are these monthly calendars.  REVISED: They go from January-December 2014. They go from August 2013-July 2014. If you like them - make sure to leave me some love in the comments! It makes my day!

You can grab them here if you'd like: CLICK HERE

2015-2016 Calendars are HERE They go from August 2015 to July 2016 (my school year)




Credit for the cute clipart credit goes mostly to KPM Doodles & My Cute Graphics. I drew the October clipart, and the fonts used are Second Chances Sketch & Hello Millionaire.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the calendars. They are colourful and inviting, just what I need for back to school.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendars, but I did not see July.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your interest in these. I did not make a July calendar because they are for my school binder and I finish school in June. If you are still interested in them I can add a July calendar but it will be a while because I'm buried in back to school projects. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a July calendar as requested. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the CUTEST calendars!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the CUTEST calendars!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this calendar will you be doing one for 2015?? Its so bright for my office at school!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I love them in my office at school. Will you be making for for the whole year and for 2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will work on them for next year. I've loved having them in my lesson plan book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the calendars. They are so bright and cheerful. Great for us. (Teachers) They come in very handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great calendars. Very helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here