Saturday, October 26, 2013

Educents Blog Hop

If you have a clipart addiction to feed - I have news for you....
 I have teamed with a bunch of awesome artists to bring you this AMAZING Clipart Collection.


I am very excited to be a part of the bundle with Educents!  I know you will love my Short Vowel A CVC Clipart set.  There are tons of images to use to create products for either personal OR commercial use. I love using my clipart to make word reading games for my kindergarten students. The images all come in both color and black line digital stamp .png format.



There are 35 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Literacy, math, science, social studies, and so much more!   


Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!  
Head over to my friend Melissa's blog at The Enlightened Elephant to see the amazing set she is including in this set. :)
The deal won't last long so head over now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here