Thursday, October 17, 2013

Safety Helpers

I just put together a little book to focus on our sight word of the week: "like." You can grab it free HERE.

My theme for next week is safety helpers. We're reading Firefighters A-Z and Officer Buckle. We will be integrating health and safety during Reading time. We will read a book about germs and learn how to cover our sneezes and coughs and how to wash our hands. This week we will learn all about how to stay healthy and safe.



Clipart by KPM doodles,  Fonts by Hello Literacy, and KG fonts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I love this book! I tried to download it but it said I needed to request access. I have done so. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    Christin shiftingteacherk2@gmail.com
    Shifting Teacher K-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that....I changed the settings - it should work now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here