Sunday, October 27, 2013

Short A CVC Word Reading Game Freebie

Hello, hello! I have a new freebie game for you.

I just finished working on a CVC word reading freebie. I used my CVC short a clipart for the images. To play this game students read the words and match them to the clipart picture card. They match one green card to one yellow card. 




I teamed up with some other awesome artists to bring you this freebie. I used my new favorite fonts from my friend Michelle at Teach 123 and darling digital background paper and balloon clipart from my other bloggy friend Emily Brown from TheScience Life

You can grab this word reading freebie from google drive by clicking HERE

Don't forget that you can still pick up this Clipart Bundle by hopping over to Educents to grab the Clipart Collection before it is gone.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! This will be perfect for my bilingual students during our ELL time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here