Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Sale!

After feasting with the family do you start shopping the sales? I do. It's so fun - I think it gives me some sort of freak adrenaline rush. If you want to start shopping early, Friday is the day to get 20% off my store. If you can hold-out until Cyber Monday/Tuesday - you'll get an even better deal by using the TPT special code CYBER to get an extra 10% off. 




In honor of Black Friday, I am joining a whole bunch of my blogging buddies, and putting my entire TPT store on sale on Friday, November 29!

On Friday only, you can save 20% off

 of every single product!

If you choose to wait for Cyber Monday and Tuesday you'll receive an additional 10% off with the code CYBER, this is just an option for those of you who want to shop early so you can get it prepped for next week!

Join us for a Black Friday Sale for 20% off all the items you need to get prepped this weekend! Check out my blogging friends who are having sales too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts Here