Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Polar Express Train Pattern



I'm thinking about snow days, winter break and more. As December planning winds down I put together a little train craft for my students to do after we read the Polar Express.

My plan right now is to copy it on cardstock. Then the kids will turn the paper over (to the non-lined side) and sponge paint it. Then they will let it dry. Next, they will cut out the shapes and assemble the train by gluing it on a large piece of blue construction paper. Then they will finger paint snow dots all over the sky.

If you want the template here you go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzYDl8GvkJE-Y2dsMEhVNVlOTkE/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. Be still my heart! I've SO needed this. You should know I am the biggest fan of your clip art. :) Thank you. Keep it coming my friend!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here