Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gumball Teens Freebie

Here is a new game! Yay! My students are going to be so happy!

I've noticed that my students are getting bored of the math centers - so it's time for a re-vamp. I made this fun game for them to play during my math-stations time. They will use transparent counters "gumballs" to count out the numbers from the game cards. My students have mastered their numbers 1-10 for the most part so this game is not exactly for beginners...it focuses on teen numbers. If you don't have transparent counters you could laminate the gumball machines and use playdoh, pom-poms, or paper circles as counters.

Please note that this game has 6 color-coded sets (I always make individual games so 6 players can play at a time). Each gumball machine and set of playing cards have matching background colors. I sort the games by color and store each one in a gallon sized baggie with counters.

I don't plan on making any changes to this game unless there is an error. I hope you and your students can enjoy this!



**Printing tip**

Due to the layers of graphics and backgorunds - you might need to print this game as an image when opening with Adobe Reader. To do this:
1) open document with Adobe Reader
2) click on the Advanced button
3) click the Print as Image tiny little square button - say OK
4) proceed with printing.




This item is covered by the digital millennium copyright act - do not copy or repost on other sites. 

2 comments:

  1. thanks, my kinders will enjoy this!! vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here