Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to School Sale

School is right around the corner and it's time to grab some awesome TPT units while they're on sale! 
My whole store will be 20% off on Aug. 4th and Aug 5th. As a bonus when you enter the code BTS14 you'll get even more savings!! I have linked up with some of the most amazing bloggers who are having sales in their TPT stores too.

I teach kindergarten and my all of my units are teacher-tested and approved! There are lots of engaging printables.  Students cut and glue, read books, sort cards, and more! I always teach my units in hands-on ways; never just by using a worksheet. I believe that kids need manipulatives in their hands and real objects to make these units come to life. My units are great to use as quick formative or assessments, small group interventions, or if you simply need paper-pencil practice. Here are some of my favorite creations!


 Math: Place Value Fun






Reading/Phonics: Sight Word Book Bundle


Reading/Word Work: Sight Word Sentence Scramble


Reading/Word Work: Super Syllables

I also am a clipart creator! :) Here is some clipart that you can use in the classroom.

Clipart:Make your own Crowns with my clipart templates! 

Just drag the clipart images into a powerpoint document and add a text box on top of them, then print! Kids will love wearing your creations! I glue mine onto sentence strips to be more durable.

Have fun shopping and don't forget to enter the code when you check out!
Check out all of my best blogging buddies stores too!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! If you're looking for something just for teachers, check out the Pampered Teacher Box! http://pamperedteacher.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here