Saturday, February 7, 2015

Editable Valentine Card Freebie

This year for Valentine's Day my PreK son and I made these super cute valentines. I designed them and printed them in color on white cardstock. Then we glued them to red cardstock. Then we hot-glued them onto mini-bags of Pirate's Booty (one of his favorite snacks). He had fun helping me in our assembly line. I was in charge of the hot - glue - while he helped with a gluestick. :) I figured I'd share these tags for any of you DIY'ers out there that want non-traditional valentines. I'm kinda anti-super hero because he goes to a private Christian school where weapons aren't appropriate (as in Ninja turtles with swords- one of his favorites).





I bought the cute clipart from AMB Illustrations on Etsy for just .99 cents. 
Some of the other clipart was from PeachPopsClipart for $4.50. 

My background paper is the Love set from Sassy Designs, and the white frame is from PrintCandee. The ribbons are from TPT from Lovin Lit

The big font is Comic Six.
The other fonts are from KG fonts. 


1 comment:

Leave Your Thoughts Here